Squash BOP Seeks Board Members
Expressions of interest
We have an opportunity for someone to try their hand as new Board Members on the Squash Bay of Plenty Board. In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic support and governance to assist SBOP in achieving it's strategic priorities:
- Developing people/ talent (coaches, referees, players, staff)
- Enhancing the experience of participants.
- Support and add value to BOP squash clubs
- Growing the game of squash in the Bay of Plenty
- Providing strong advocacy and leadership to BOP squash clubs
If you’re interested in putting your hand up to take on one of these roles, please send Rebecca Glenton an email detailing why you are keen, and what experience and/or qualifications you will bring to it. All expressions of interest to be received by 4pm Friday, 4 February 2022.
Please contact Rebecca Glenton for a confidential discussion if you have any questions on 027 2800103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.